Still River Editions specializes in printing complete exhibitions. We work with artists, galleries, museums, and historical societies to produce top quality scans and exhibition prints.
||"My needs in a lab are multifaceted and often very complex. They range from 35mm contacts, exhibition quality 16x20 silver prints, to 30x40 digital prints. My demands are simple - the absolute highest quality obtainable. Since the Time-Life Photo Lab closed, the only lab I use is Connecticut Photographics and Still River Editions. They understand my problems and just solve them. You can't ask for more then that."
LIFE Magazine photographer
Having a complete exhibition or just part of one can be a large project to organize. So if there is one layer of it that can be completed without stress it should be the prints. That's where we come in.
Benefits of using Still River Editions for exhibition printing
- Archival prints up to 44" x 39 feet in color or black & white
- A selection of archival fine art papers
- Reproduce photography or fine art accurately
- Can print exhibition text and display tiled murals
- Consistent results from a combination of media sources: negatives, slides, prints
- Work performed in-house by professionals experienced in fine art reproduction
- Any originals are Insured and protected while in our facilities
How we make giclee prints from your digital files
- We take time with you to discuss your needs, print size, paper choice, editions, and other concerns
- Upload your files, mail them, or bring them in on a CD, DVD, USB drive, or memory card
- Image adjustment by Master Printmaker, Mark Savoia
- In-house proofing calibrated with our computer system
- For prints larger than 16"x20", we can make a small proof for your approval before your final print
- Final prints are then made
- Turnaround time is usually less than one week
Giclees from film, flat artwork, photographic prints
- All of the above
- High-resolution scan/image capture your film or existing prints up to 40"x60"
Additional services available